Saturday, January 10, 2009

Playing with my BassNblogs blogroll

With about 100 Bass Fishing Blogs now on the Blogroll-O-BassNblog I thought I should do a little better job of organizing and highlighting them. Of coarse I give the most prominent position to all the Minnesocold blogs. Next I rewarded blogs that blogroll Bass Pundit. Next came blogs that blogroll Hellabass with the exception of Billy Harris who doesn't link to anyone, but he is one of the first to blog about bass fishing and he is friends with Rich. Next came blogs that I think are good reading that I want to keep my eye on. The "The unwashed masses" are a mixture of bass fishing blogs that just don't stand out to me that I will check less often. I don't know why I have "The Pro's Blogs" where they are as these are blogs that I try to keep up with on a regular basis especially when the tour season is on. I think it is pretty self explanatory why blogs that haven't posted in more than a year go at the bottom.

After getting done organizing everything I redid the order of the Minnesota bass fishing blogs.

No comments: