Thursday, January 22, 2009

Found: New Bass Fishing BassN blogs

From the BassNblog Capitol of the World:

Ross Talks Fishing Started om July last post is from August. I hope this one didn't fizzle out already, that would be to bad because it was off to a great start.

Other Blogs:
All About Bass Fishing- This excellent Wordpress blog is out of South Florida. He only started in December but has lots of really good stuff up already.

Largemouth Lures- The 1st bass fishing blog out of Cheesehead land and it is written my a Fisherwoman. She has just started out but already she is building a Blog Franchise Empire with these other blogs:

how to fishing-This Blogger blog is a little overboard on the adds.

I love Largemouth Bass Extreme- I am not sure if this Squidoo Lens thing is an actual blog or not. It kind of looks like one, but only time is going to tell me if content is continually added or not.

I think this Blogger Amber is trying to make money as a BassNblogger. Good luck with that.

What is this? Another Cheesehead BassNblogger, can you believe it!!!
South East Wisconsin Fishing Report This is the blog of Milwaukee area Fishing Guide Chris Terry who apparently guides for bass much of the time. This blog has been around since March 2007, so it is older than those first two Sconni blogs.

Lunker Hunt- I was just alerted to this one in my comments by BassfishingDem. It looks like a really good veteran BassNblog that has been around since 2006. It is another BassNblog out of IL, which makes 4 for that state.

dark art caster- This is not a bass fishing blog, it is out of Malaysia, but it is pretty cool. Check out this post of the Mangrove Snake caught on Berkley Powerbait.

4 comments:

BassFishingDem said...

I thought I'd add one.
http://lunkerhunt.blogspot.com/

This blogger just started following my blog using Blogger's Follow This Blog feature. Looks like he's based in central Illinois and seems to cover some bass fishing among other things. I found his fly tying and hand carving posts intriguing.

Basspastor said...

Thanks for the lead. Man I am finding lots of stuff tonight.

Clif said...

May I also suggest:
http://www.prairiestateoutdoors.com/index.php?/streamstalker/

He's a smallmouth junkie who guides on rivers and streams here in Illinois. I met him once and is a nice guy too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Very nice blog Bass Pundit!! I just started my blog The Basskicker out of Indiana. Im very exited about it cause its doing quite well, I post some of the very best information I can find on the net, including pictures and blogging on future bass trips me and my son, brother in law , and friends I fish with in Indiana Im looking forward to a great future with the Basskicker @

http://thebasskicker.blogspot.com/

Thanks and again nice blog you have here!

The BassKicker Largemouth Bass Fishing at its Best in the Midwest!