Friday, January 23, 2009

Need a Knife or Multitool? Plus more Blogs



Bass Pundit reader Kris Anderson has an online store called Knives Infinity where he sells axes, knives, knife sharpeners, multitools, saws, and shovels. So if you need any one of these things consider Kris.

Also Check Out:

Stream Stalker blog- This is a blog out of Illinois that is all about catching Smallies in streams and rivers.

The Daily Crank- This is a sweet looking BassNblog by Lucky Craft. Apparently Lucky Craft is making spinnerbaits now. They look cool, but how much are they gonna cost?

Are you into Bluegills? Personally I am not. Sure I don't mind catching them through the ice or in the Spring when crappie fishing and other times when they can be low hanging fruit, but "bruegers" just don't do it for me. I caught so many of them when I was a kid, I have a psychological tick that fails to see the sport in it. You see I could always catch sunfish off the dock, but crappies, pike, bass, and walleye were more difficult to get, therefore a more rewarding fish when I would catch them. If the mighty bluegill does turn your crank I suggest you check out BigBluegill.com and it's BigBluegill Blog.

No comments: