Tuesday, January 06, 2009

In the Mail

Delivery from the UPS man of goodies from Tackle Warehouse today. I got the back ordered clown color Spro Bronzeye Frog. The Tackle Warehouse picture makes the bait look more chartreuse than it actually is. The clown color has more of a clear chartreuse than solid chartreuse. I think it might be a good color frog for clear water rather than stained were you would think clown color would excel.

I also received some toad/frog hooks with spiral wire plastic keepers, a bunch of 1/2oz blue black Strike King Pure Poison Chatter Jigs and some junebug Zoom Utra Vibe craws. I still have several things coming on back order.

Frog Rod On Sale: If I was in the market for a new frog rod I would snap up the Daiwa Light and Tough Frog Rod that is on sale right now at Tackle Warehouse for $129.95. I have read that these are some of the best heavy cover frog rods out there. So if you need a frog rod, get hopping.

Wow- Josh Douglas has 25 tournaments on his schedule that he intends to fish in 2009 and he doesn't have dates for his bass club yet so he may add more. Rich "Hellabass" Lindgren doesn't have his 2009 schedule posted yet. Actually it seems that Josh is the only Minnesocold BassNblogger to have a schedule for 2009 posted.

No comments: