Friday, January 16, 2009

You could win $50 of Subway Sandwiches!!!

New Minnesocold BassNblog and Bass Fishing Forum:

I have decided that Fishwrench can be classified as a bass fishing blog. I was made aware of Fishwrench more than a year ago thanks to the Excel Bass Circuit online Forum. From what I recall Fishwrech was only an online message board/forum. I was recently reminded of Fishwrench as I was browsing on the Excel Forums and found out Fishwrench is now bloggish and has a new message board/forums because apparently the old site crashed.

I recommend that Bass Pundit readers take the time to go to the Fishwrech Forums and register and then post at least once because after you post you will have a shot at winning a $50 Subway Sandwich Card. I don't know about you, but I love me some Subway

2 comments:

Jeff Douglas said...

Great blog Basspastor! I used to bass fish in MN every year with my family. We'd go to Star Lake in Otter Tail County.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the referrals Basspastor! Just 8 more spots to fill up before we can make that $50 Subway gift card drawing!