Saturday, January 03, 2009

Birthday and Christmas Presents

Today we had a family double Birthday party and belated Christmas with my two neices and Belle and Mal had a blast openning presents. I gave Mal a Big Mouth Billy Bass because she likes those animated animals. I gave Isabelle the board game Husker Doo! Husker Doo! is a memory game and while we were teaching it to Isabelle she got a couple of the hidden matches in a row and I called her a shark, which she seemed to take a little offence too. A little later I got a couple of matches in a row and she proclaimed "Uncle Dave, you are a shark." It was hilarious. The girls got several nice toys. My neice Mallory is a doll and she really gets a kick out of playing with uncle Jeff.

For presents I got a really nice picture frame with picture of Belle and Mal from when they were in a wedding as flowergirls, a $50 Gift Certificate from Reeds Family Outdoor Outfitters and
The Great Minnesota Fish Book It is a cool book with awesome illustrations and info on all of Minnesota's species of fish minus a couple of recently introduced exotics.

No comments: