Saturday, January 15, 2005

Via the Bass Hole Blog

BP advisory content warning: The BH site is not for kids.

Here is an excerpt from a hilarious true story.

Why You Don't Want to go Fishing with Me...
I was in my boat with with two good friends, Brian and Ed, fishing along the barrier to a power plant's cooling channel. The buoys were tied together to keep folks like us from getting too close. Of course, all the fish knew this was the safest spot for them and seemed to congregate there. Seeing how it was my boat, I had the bow all to myself. Brian and Ed had to share the back. Of course I positioned to where I could just barely reach the school of largemouth feeding on threadfin shad. Brian and Ed couldn't quite reach and I thought that was funny. After my 3rd fish, Brian moves up to the front. I ask, "Brian, what are you doing?" He replies "fishing" and casts into the frenzy. I tell him, "I wouldn't fish up here, there isn't enough room." He says, "It'll be okay." Did I mention we are throwing big rattle-traps? Anyway, now I'm trying not to hook Brian who's crowding me, and fishing just behind me on my right (did I mention I'm right-handed). The bass are just about out of reach, and I have to cast hard....


Can you guess where that story is going? View the rest of it here.

Also the ole lucky fishing hat tip to Bass Hole Blog on this one via My Fishy Site. via Kill Frog.com

Posted by Hello
Click here to watch

No comments: