Friday, January 14, 2005

Right Now

Right Now it is -18 below zero Farenheit outside and dropping.

That's Fr-Fr-Fr-Fr-FRIGGEN COLD!

Still trying to get my Fantasy Bass Fishing Ducks in a row. Keep checking here and at the BP FBF HQ for more fantasy bass news.

The big thing with FBF right now is that FLW will not have the Fishing Challenge up in time for Okeechobee tourny starting next Wednesday. I however will start the Bass Pundit leagues then anyway. Put together a roster of the 5 FLW Pro's you want and email it to the BP at basspundit@hotmail.com. I along with BassFan and FLW should have some hints about who to be looking at. JT and The Hack for instance.

Be sure to take a look over at the Tourny HQ where I am reviewing my tournaments of last year. Maybe you will find it interesting, maybe you will find it boring, just find it.

No comments: