Monday, February 01, 2010

Jimmy Houston has a blog (and other bass blog news)


Jimmy Houston's Outdoor Blogspot I actually discovered his blog a couple of days ago when I was updating the Bass Pro's websites blogroll. He started the blog in July and hasn't written a whole lot, but what's there is worth a look.

Some other blogs I have discovered of late:

Sondra Rankin Sondra is a Co-Angler on the FLW Tour that has made quite a name for herself in the fishing world. I haven't yet made my way through her blogs, I suspect I've already read some of these from the blogging she did on MySpace.

Ninja Diary is the blog of Elite Series Pro Kota Kiriyama. I haven't really looked through Kota's blog but it looks like he has been posting frequently since he started the blog last June. He also has a blog in Japanese.

Ken's Blog- Ken is Ken Cook who can rightfully be considered one of the pioneers of Professional Bass Fishing. Ken has after last season retired from Professional Bass Fishing and so I don't know how much bass blogging he will do in the future. He has some excellent blogs about his thoughts on winding up his career last year.

Central Ohio Fishing by Team Mirketti is a blog I learned about just today thanks to a comment he left here at Bass Pundit. This bass blogger who just started fishing tournaments in 2009 dreams of becoming a Professional Bass Fisherman much like Hojin of Rattletrap Ramblings and Minnesocold bass blogger Josh Douglas who are much farther along the path in accomplishing their dream.

1 comment:

BassFishingDem said...

Well, I won't be following Jimmy Houston for obvious reasons, but I'm looking forward to reading what Kota Kiriyama has to offer up.