Friday, February 19, 2010

40th Bassmasters Classic Day 1

While I'm away get your fix at the official Classic Live Blog...

Think I need to take a nap

7:45AM- BassTrak is reporting Brent Chapman and Jody Adkins have small keepers...

7:40AM- Just saw a Bass Cam segment with KVD fishing, so that Countdown Clock was off by an hour, which I kind of thought it had to be.

7:30AM- From what I've seen there won't be any live streaming, but short video segments that are filmed periodically. Hmmmm.

6:30 AM- Just noticed the Classic Countdown clock and it says there is an hour and a half to go yet. Can that be right?

6:15AM Note- BassCam has just come on streaming live from Lay Lake. (for me the video is choppy) Actually I just learned that was not a live stream but was recorded.

From Yesterday Boyd's Biz Blog- Approaching the Classic

From a couple of days ago Bass Cam (lots of stuff with Boyd)...

It is coming up on 6AM and I've been on the computer all night. It's about time I did into the Bassmaster and Bass Insider websites so I know what is up for today. In the past couple of years they have had streaming video of the take offs. Don't know if they will have that this year or not

1 comment:

ikeslayer said...

UP ALL NIGHT???? Are you crazy? I mean I got up early to check it out but does that make me as crazy as you??? anyway our passions for this silly fish catching sport are probably out of check but man - just gotta love it. good luck with your fantasy picks