Saturday, February 20, 2010

40th Bassmasters Classic Day 2 Take 1


4:20PM Bass Insider is really dragging it's feet today.

ESPN Classic Live Blog is done for the Day, which means the Anglers are done.

Will Kriet be #1? By the way Bass Trak was off in their weights yesterday, who knows who's in the lead.

Latest Bass Cast video was an interview of Alabama Angler who was on winning team of the 1st College Classic or whatever they called it. Here's the thing ESPN, pretty much no one cares because your target demographic is 2 fricken colleges and we know that with the Febuary Classic hundreds of fishing schools need not apply. It's bogus as bogus can get.

Note- If BassTrakk is accurate it looks like Pam Martin-Wells will be in the cut.

Dave Mercer has another twit vid up... Just watched it and I think Mercer needs to do a better job, these twit vids have been kind of lame for the most part so far.

Note- Having Bass Insider is a bit of a disappointment today. All the action seems to be on the free Bassmaster site.

Blogging Note- Yesterday was my best traffic day so far this year. Today however has been dismal. I think I might have screwed up by not posting a Classic Day 2 Post early this morning or it could be that people didn't think much of what I was doing yesterday.

2:00PM Rich's Bassin' Blog has some Bassmaster Classic Podcasts.

Doh!- Just learned from Bass Cam that Shaw Grigsby broke one off when he got it caught in the trolling motor.

1:45PM Man how time flies. Annoying how I will be loading up a Bass Cam video and a new one comes in and preempts what was loading so I have to switch over stop the preempt and get the one I wanted to watch started again.

BTW- Mercer has a Twit Vid...

1:15PM Time to watch the Bass Cam video's of the day, this will take me awhile because I don't get instant loading.

1:10PM Follow Bass Trakk here... Just upon my initial scan it looks like 1 or 2 big bites today will play huge, lots of people with 8 to 11lbs. My guy Kriet looks to be #1 with 13lbs.

1:00PM Live blog now looked through, looks like yesterday's leaders are not pulling the same kind of weight today. Still Kriet and KVD look strong which is fine with me. I need Duckett and Skeet to come up big, but they are silent.

12:35PM I am starting my morning at the 2010 Bassmaster Classic Live Blog.

12:30PM I'm awake, that's right I did not get up to watch the ESPN Day 1 coverage of the Classic and I did not get up to follow things right from the start, which means I've got a lot of catching up to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the commentary - I'm watching from NC... waiting for the bubble spot to get more interesting.

Anonymous said...

oops - scrolled too far down with my comment... watching the live blog of the weigh-in.