Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Wow!!! I was just checking out the Leaderboard for BASS FBF after the Classic and there was a 7 team tie with 1491 points for 1st place. I don't recall ever seeing a tie for 1st in BASS FBF before. They all had the exact same line up: Jones, Pace, KVD, Lane, Ashley.

2nd place was 26pts lower and 3rd place is 3 pts lower than 2nd. There was at least a 17 team tie in 34th place.

You can now make your line ups for the "Sunshine Showdown" at Harris Chain Locktime: March 6, 2008 8:59:59 AM PST. The point value of Mark Davis' is 4.0.

I already went to make a switch on my roster and so the tie breaker screen comes up. For the season I want to put in 14,640 which would be an average of 1220 per tournament but when I go to put it in you can only enter 4 numbers not 5. Almost no one that plays a full season will have under 10,000 pts. How stupid! I wonder if they will get it fixed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wondering if you had heard of any fix to the 5 digit problem? BTW really enjoy the posts lately.

SB