Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Michael "Cyberfish" Thompson has decided to start a new blog called MT Bucket. He did start a blog once before but I don't think he posted there more than once. His second blog post at the MT Bucket is about his trip to the Mississippi fishing Smallies this past Sunday with pics. In his first blog post there is a pic of a young Cyberfish with a dead muskie he "caught".

Blogger Billy Harris had his 1st tourny of the year. It didn't go so well...

My words of consolation would be at least he is fishing open water. We are still a month plus away before Dogfish season begins.

FishwiththePro's.com... When I win a million in fantasy fishing I'll consider it.

FLW Toho: Word is that Toho is going to be tough with as little as 22-24lbs making the cut. Bassfan puts the cut weight at 23. One big bite should make a big difference which means anyone in the field could get lucky. I have been vacillating on my fantasy picks but I think I've got a line up I'll stick with. I don't know how much past performance on Toho is going to play into things because almost all the tournaments held here are either earlier or much later in the year. This year the fish are supposed to be farther along spawning wise than in a normal year. As it stands I have 5 picks in common with the BassFan "Top 10 to watch". My dad has also has 5 in common with BassFan, 4 of the picks we all have in common. I would consider all my Dad's picks favorites and mine are with the exception of one no name guy.

No comments: