Thursday, April 27, 2023

My Santee Cooper Fantasy Bass Rosters, Updated

 

I was going to go with Cobb, but Hack is quietly having a great year and has a good history on the lake, so I switched. I have a feeling Livesy and Chris Johnston are going to have a really good week, but I didn't have the courage to pull the trigger on either of them. I was going to go with Douglas in E, but I went with the Hellabass pick instead. A tip from Hellabass made a difference on my Drain The Lake team last week. Hopefully, Williams will work out for the both of us.

Updated: Apparently Poche is fishing this tournament, so I scratched Williams and went with the Cajun.

Day 1: I should have stuck with Cobb

 
Day 2: I definitely should have stuck with Cobb because 3 guys in the Top 10 in this one would have been huge.
Day 3: Lucky Kennedy didn't get bounced. Really hope Palmer wins so I can get the winners bonus in DTL.

Day 4: On to Lay. Palmer got the W and me big Bonus Points in DTL.


Postmortem: I should have stuck with Cobb. 



No comments: