Friday, April 21, 2023

Elite Series Fantasy Rosters For Lake Murray, Updated:

 Oops, I never got back to completing this post

I switched out Gross for Kennedy and Mullins for New in the final couple of days leading in. Both guys have stellar records in the Carolina's.

I suck at Drain the Lake, straight up

Day 1 Results:
Day 2 Results:



Day 3 Results: I was shocked to discover that the cards fell just right for me in the BBC Fantasy Money League on Day 3, and I'm in 2nd Place. I had four or five guys that I shared 4 anglers with, and I beat every one of them. I have an outside shot at taking the top spot from the guy who is in first if Cobb has a big day scoring me bonus points or Cobb moves up some, I hit on the exact weight bonus points, which is the big remaining wild card that could leap from others over me; I am the only guy with two guys fishing in the Top 10 unless they share Cobb and Walters with me in which case I already have the superior roster. Cox is also a wild card that could grab bonus points for a guy that is currently beneath me and steal my lunch money if Walters and Cobb stumble, which isn't very likely. Cobb can only slip one place as it is.  


Day Final: Aaaaaagh! I got beat out by Benton winning and Arey's Big Bass Bonus Points. No payday for me.




No comments: