Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Winner Winner a Lew's Combo for Dinner

Lew's Tournament MB
I am in a B.A.S.S. Fantasy Bass Fishing league associated with the Bass Boat Central message boardSportsman's Outfitters is a BBC sponsor that is donating prizes for each event.  It must be a random draw to win the Sportsman Warehouse prize because there was nothing distinguishing about my Classic line up which finished in the bottom 25% of the league.  I don't know what speed the reel will be or anything about the rod I will be getting.  I haven't used a Lew's reel in years, but I really liked the one I had back in the 90's.

Update: Sportsman's Outfitters gave me my choice of reel speed and rod.  I chose the 6.8:1 reel and the 6'9" M Trap Special Lew's Custom Speed Stick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Tournament MB is a great reel. I have 6 or 7 of them.

Dennis