Thursday, March 08, 2018

An Addition to my Blogroll: Tackle.org

So yesterday I got a request to add a Wisconsin based website Tackle.org to my blogroll.  It's been a number of years since I last had a request to do it.  I haven't messed with my blogrolls at all so far this year.  I added it to the "Friends of Bass Pundit" roll.  I don't know if I'll touch the blogrolls beyond doing that.

Tackle.org looks like it's a site dedicated to giving information about tackle with the hope of getting you to buy it from Amazon through them.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.  If he's able to make some money that way, more power to him.  I wish you luck.

Update: I got a note from Tackle.org's owner about the site.

1 comment:

David Tackle.org said...

Hey Dave,

Thanks for the add to the blogroll!

That is definitely the goal of the site but mostly to keep the funding going on it and so I can keep putting out good content.

I have a number of guides on there that don't include Amazon links and are geared towards straight education and I want to build more of that out as well. Connecting with local non profits and supporting bait and tackle shops.

If anyone wants to partner feel free to email me at david@tackle.org