Sunday, January 04, 2015

Got Served A Skunk For My Birthday At Peavy


1:30-5:30PM
24 degrees with dropping temps, very windy out of the NW, some snow
5' to 60'

Today I tried fishing around the hump that is out from the access.  I found fish in some of the holes from 15' to 30' of water.  Don't know what they were because I didn't catch them and I didn't put the camera down (Doh!).  I had two bites that I felt.  One got off immediately and one that got off half way up.  The one that got off half way up felt like a good fish, could have been a bass.  Around 3:45PM I headed towards my hole.  But the wind and snow were to much so I turned back.  I drilled some new holes off the South side in the deep water.  I did mark something down about 35' deep in 60', but by the time I got there it was gone.  I also re-fished some holes, nothing.  I may or may not go back to Peavy.

No comments: