Friday, January 02, 2015

All Was Pretty Quiet On New Years Day

11.5" T.H.E. Jig w/ Waxie
3:00-6:00PM
28 degrees, breezy out of the WNW, Sunny
35' feet down over around 50' of water

I used the window of warmer weather to go out fishing rather than go into the cities to celebrate my older brothers birthday.  Sorry Jeff, if it would have been colder I would have been there.  I went to the place I went the second time I was to this lake.  It was a lot slower between less fish marked and them being on the finicky side.
 The first fish of the New Year was the 11.5", followed immediately by it's partner that took a minnow.  I got 3 more out hole hoping with T.H.E. Jig.  Fortunately pulling the Trap wasn't nearly as difficult today.  It was much easier coming back when the wind was at my back.

5 Crappies.

No comments: