Thursday, November 30, 2023

Giving Up My Platte/Sullivan Juice For 2023

I just discovered that the Fish Swami App offers me yearly, monthly, and hourly maps of the general location of the fish I caught in the time frame of my choosing. There is no breakdown for fish species, but this year I was pretty much a 50/50 split between pike and bass this year. So here is where I caught them in 2023. 
This map was my Platte/Sullivan trips in which I fished both lakes.
Just my Platte Lake trip fish numbers

My Only Sullivan Lake trip fish numbers

In the coming days, I will do a post contrasting where I caught fish in 2023 vs. 2022, when I mainly was still fishing in Platte Lake.

Platte/Sullivan Trips: 922 fish caught
Platte Lake Trips: 345 fish caught (Probably 80/20 split pike to bass)
Sullivan Lake Trips: 404 fish caught.
 

No comments: