Sunday, February 19, 2023

Fantasy Fish Post Mortem

Update: Final Fantasy Standing for the Elites. A weak roster at a tournament where just a good roster would have gotten me paid. Blown opportunity.

 

Well, for me, this round of Fantasy Bass Fishing has ended a day prematurely due to my decision to go with Chris Johnston instead of Drew Cook. I think my best game was the MLF Predictor, where I got 2 out of 6, just narrowly missing two more questions. I beat Hellabass in Predictor and BPT. In BPT, I only had Chris Lane, who won, and J. Lee, who finished 9th. 



As far as BASS Fantasy goes, Hella crushed me in both games. It looks to me like Drain The Lake was a wasted roster with only one guy in the high teens and the rest in 30th or below. Yeah, I am in the 56 percentile, but I will be way behind the leaders once bonus points are issued tomorrow. It was a blown opportunity for me in regular Fantasy. Had I played it safe with Martin and kept Cook in my line-up, I would be contending to make some money. So glad the Elites fish again next week. I've still got to fill a couple of positions on Hella's spreadsheet for my Drain the Lake on Seminole. 



No comments: