Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Elite's Fantasy Bass At Seminole, Updated Roster

 It wasn't that I agreed with the rest of the world this week. It's that the rest of the world agreed with me. It just so happened that each of my picks was top owner % in their Bucket. Last week I got cute, went with a couple of lower % guys, and got burned both times. Yeah, I considered some lower % guys, but my picks are all straight-up studs. No apologies!

 I had a rough first week in Drain The Lake. Probably 75% of my roster finished in the bottom half or lower of where they will place this season, and I lost a number of home run hitters. I did get the Hellabass spreadsheet filled out. Hopefully, this roster will set me off on a winning path. I think the spreadsheet Hella makes available to his Youtube Channel paying members is a big advantage for strategically placing educated guesses.
I'm kind of iffy on Nixon, Huff, and Webster and will gladly take a top 30 from any of those three. For the rest, I am hoping for 15th Place or better. 

Updated:
Brandon Palaniuk last Facebook post of him scratching his head spooked me, so I went with Buddy Gross. Hoping to double up on a Top 10 finish or a win. I've now got three shots at that happening.



No comments: