Monday, January 02, 2023

Packer Get Revenge, Crush Vikings At Lambert


 I'm giving the team a pass on this one. Crazy start to the game. Losing our backup center after the blocked kick exposed a player that wasn't ready to fill the role. The O-Line was a mess, then a disaster after O'Neil went down. Worst O-Line play of the year. I am just thankful Kirk, and the playmakers didn't get hurt. Hopefully, O'Neil's injury isn't serious. Being the 3 seed isn't the end of the world. It will be interesting to see if the Eagles can hold on to the #1 seed and if the Pack can beat the Lions next week. I think the Lions will win, as I believe the Packers are smoke and mirrors. However, I think the Packers are who I would prefer to win next week to shake things up. Let A-Rog go to Philly or the Bay. Maybe he can steal a victory or two. The #7 knocking out a #2 makes this loss almost meaningless

No comments: