Tuesday, March 22, 2022

My Thoughts On The 2022 Baxter Bass Snatchers Schedule

 


Farm Island: This will be my 6th Tournament on Farm Island. My first ever Snatchers Tournament was on this lake fishing with Herman.  I have had some good days on the lake and am comfortable with how it fishes so partner draw isn't a big deal to me in this one.

Thunder Lake: I missed the tournament we had at this lake in 2017. It has smallies. Getting a good partner draw will be important.

Gull River: Big Fish Factory. Hopefully, frogging will be a huge part of the game plan. Would really like the draw Ruff, Tuma, Smitty, or Beau.

Rabbit Lake: Rabbit again, meh. Other than Platte/Sullivan this is the lake we have tournaments on that I have spent the most time on so partner draw doesn't matter all that much.

Gull Lake: Don't have a lot of time on Gull, so getting a good partner draw is important. I think the lake is on the upswing so I am hoping for a fun day.

South Long: I pre-fished and fished a Challenge Cup out here in the Fall a few years back. Have a lot of ideas. Hopefully will end the year strong.

No comments: