Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Rock Dock In, Morning And Evening Fishing Reports

 

16.75" Panfish Chatterbait

17.50" Cubby Mini-Mite


16.25" Panfish Chattebait

5:30-7:00AM GOMH NE
50℉, Cloudy, 5mph SW
High rising

I started on the NE side nothing.  Went to the SW side, nothing.  Went back to the NE side and avoided the skunk, but it wasn't a doggy either. Stopped at Bear Trax, no minnows.

Went to Brainerd with Dad in the afternoon.  Picked up some Rippin' Raps, Rocket Bobbers, and Tackle Trays at Fleet Farm.  At 4:30PM, I went to the lake place to get the new bilge pump connected and get the trolling motor post redone.  Had some thunder boomers going off. That was a surprise.
Rock Dock is in

6:00PM-6:30PM Rock Lake
6:35-6:50PM Bulldog
7:00-10:00PM GOMH SW
74-60℉, Partly Cloudy with some sprinkles, 0-7mph WSW

It sprinkled as I got to Rock and the Rock Dock is in.  There was no activity.  I then went to Bulldog.  I could see activity to the South again tonight, but nothing was going on, and I quickly left.  I was pleasantly surprised no one was at the GOMH.  I got the 17.75" jumper immediately on the Cubby.  I thought maybe the fish were in, but they weren't.  I got one more jumper, one toothy, and got bit off once.  At dusk, the shiners showed up everywhere.  I did have a golden on that I brought to the surface while fishing off the bridge.  No silver bites tonight.  Not surprised because I didn't have minnows.  Bear Trax is supposed to get minnows tomorrow.

No comments: