Saturday, April 06, 2019

Ice Fishing Goals Achieved and Not Winter 18-19

Goals achieved in bold green
Goals not achieved in red
Partly achieved in purple
Commentary in blue

The weather made for an abbreviated ice fishing season for me this year.  Once the Snow and cold hit in early January I was done.

Tackle Goals:
1. Have my tackle ready to go by November 24th.

Fishing Buddies:
1. Fish with at least 2 others this winter. I did go fishing with Pete, so 50% achieved isn't too bad.

Blogging:
1.  Record all fishing trips at Fish Swami
2. Blog all Trips at the Fishing Log Blog


Fishing Goals:
1.  Catch at least 300 fish. Caught 203 Fish
2. Catch at least 12 fish per outing.I struggled to catch them on a bunch of trips, but I was starting to get there when the weather turned against me.

Crappie:
1. Catch at least 200. I Caught 78 Crappies

Sunfish:
1. Catch at least 100. I Caught 40 Sunnies

Pike:
1. Catch at least 1. I caught 4 Pike

Bass:
1. Catch at least 1. I caught 1 Bass

Walleye:
1. Catch at least 1.I caught 12 walleyes
2. Fish Mille Lacs at least 3 times. I fished Mille Lacs 5 times

Tulibee:
1. Catch at least 1. Didn't really try for them

Lakes:
1. Mille Lacs
2. Bulldog
3. Rock Lake

Also fished Long and Platte

No comments: