Sunday, April 08, 2018

Will I Reach My Crappie Goal This Year?

Last year on today:
My goal for 2018 is to catch 300 again this year.  Right now I'm stuck on 181 and haven't been fishing in two in a half weeks.  It looks to me like I will not even get a weeks worth of fishing in open water before Opener this year.  Basically since bass opened to catch and release on Opener I have all but stopped fishing for panfish at that point except for with the nieces.  It's hard to catch a bunch of crappies on my regular bassin' lures.  While I haven't completely ruled out ice fishing for the season, I don't really have much motivation to go out and do it.  I want to be fishing open water, not on the ice.

So will I reach my crappie goal this year?  I highly doubt it.

2 comments:

Alex Peterson said...

Very nice really, thanks for sharing.

Baitcast reel
Casting Rods
in-hull transducer
Spincast reel

Unknown said...

Great job, nice and useful information, it is very helpful for me, I really appreciate thanks for sharing. I would like to see more information thanks.
Fishing lures online