Friday, September 06, 2024

Gull/Crow Wing River Plan and Rods I'm Bringing


 The Plan: I drew Snatcher Rookie Tyler for my boater. I think if we get any smallmouth it will be accidental. Plan A is to frog 'em up. Plan B: Jigs and spinnerbaits if they are not hitting on top.

Goals:
1. Catch a bass that goes at least 5/8 
2. Get a limit. (I have never caught a limit in any of the the previous four Snatcher tournaments on a river.)
3. Place in the Top 5
4. Win Co-Angler Cash, and both Lunker Pots

Rods I'm Bringing:
7'4" H Tatula Elite (Frog)
7'4" H Tatula (Frog)
7'4" H Tatula (Toadz)
7'4" H Tatula  (Worm)
7'4" H Zillion (Punching)
6'10" H Tatula Elite (Braid) (Jig,Spinnerbait,Buzzbait,Chatterbait)
6'10" H Tatula Elite  (FC) (Jig,Spinnerbait,Craw Texas Rig)
6'10" MH Tatula (Swim Jig, Chatterbait)

No comments: