Friday, September 27, 2024

Farm Island Plan And Rods I'm Bringing

If nothing else I plan to eat good

The Plan: We got out prefishing for a few hours on a cold Sunday morning, that warmed up quickly. We didn't find much. Basically, my plan right now is to fish some cabbage in the morning trying to get a limit; then hope I can frog up some pigs in the reeds and slop in the late morning and afternoon. I don't think getting a limit will be a problem unless the lake is really off.

Goals:
1. Catch a limit.
2. Somehow beat Tuma.
3. Be the top Co-Angler
4. Finish in the Top 5.
5. Catch the tournament Lunker

Rods I'm Bringing:
7'4" H Tatula Elite (Frog)
7'4" H Tatula (Spinnerbait, Swim Worm,Frog, Swim Jig)
7'4" H Tatula (ToadZ, Pop ShadZ)
7' MH Mojo (Wake, Chatterbait)
7' H Avid (Texas Rig)
6'9" H Tatula Elite (Braid) (Jig, Swim Jig, Chatterbait, Spinnerbait)
6'9" H Tatula Elite (Braid) (Buzzbait)
6'9" H Tatula Elite (FC) (Jig, Fluke, Texas Rig, Dinger, Ozark Rig)
6'8" M Avid (Topwater)

Bold indicates what I will have on the rod at the start of the day.

No comments: