Saturday, June 29, 2024

Snatcher Little Boy/Wabedo Plan, Goals, and Rods I'm Using



 The Plan: Pre-fishing with Chuck didn't give me much to hang my hat on, and conditions will be different on tournament day. So the plan is to wing it and hope I can find something the fish want during the tournament.  Ideally bass will be hitting on a frog and buzzbait and I won't have to resort to finesse. I'm not sure how much attention we are going to smallies, if any.

Goals:
Catch a bass 5/8 or bigger
Win the Lunker Pot
Catch a limit
Finish in the Top 5
Win the Co-Angler Challenge

Rods I'm Bringing:
7'4"H Tatula Elite (Frog)
7'4" H Tatula Gen 2 (Frog)
7'4" H Zillion (Buzzbait, Swim Worm)
6'10" MH (FC15)(Chatter, Texas Rig, Ozark Rig, Ned Rig)
6'9" H Tatula Elite (Braid) (Jig)
6'9" H Tatula Elite (FC17) (Jig, Texas Rig)
6'8" Avid (Topwater, Jerkbait, Ned)

6'6" MH Abu Veritas (Fluke, Dinger, Ned)

No comments: