Saturday, June 01, 2024

Plan, Goals, & Rods I'm Bringing For Lake Osakis


The Plan: This will be the 8th time I have had the good pleasure of being partnered with Snatcher Darren in a tournament.  We had a productive pre-fish, so I'm confident we will be around some nice-sized largemouth. The fish would not hit a moving bait on Wednesday. My hope is that they will be far more active and I can get them on a frog and buzzbait. We are going to be fishing a lot reeds and cattails. If they will not hit moving baits again I'll throw a jig, Mag Fluke, and a Texas Rigged Dinger. I doubt we will fish for smallmouth, but I've got my smallie favorites just in case.

My Goals:
1. Beat Tuma
2. Get Wood by Placing anywhere in the first three places or catch the tournament lunker.
3. Catch a fish bigger than 5-8, winning both the days Lunker Pot and the Progressive one as well.
4. Win the Co-angler Challenge $

Rods I'm Bringing:
7'4" H Tatula Elite (Frog)
7'4" H Tatula (Mag Fluke, Swim Worm, Swim Jig, Spinnerbait, ToadZ)
7'4" H Tatula XT Gen 2 (Buzzbait)
6'9" H Tatula Elite  (Jig,Chatterjig)
6'9" H Tatula Elite (FC) (Jig, Texas Rig)
6'10" MH Tatula (FC) (Chatterbait, Spinnerbait, Jerkbait, Texas Rig, Jig,Dinger/Fluke)
6'8" M Avid (Topwater, Jerkbait)

No comments: