Tuesday, November 21, 2017

The Incomplete Case of Case Keenum

 
The national media all seem to be on the "Case Train" with the win over the Rams last Sunday.  In the Teddy vs. Case debates that took place prior to Sunday, I was pretty solidly in "Camp Case."  The guy has performed well and deserves to be the Vikings starting QB for now.  However firmly I am on the "Case Train" right now that could all change if he wrecks the train this week.  I am pretty sure that won't happen but given Case's history, it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility.  

The upcoming game vs. the Lions is huge and no doubt will have a playoff atmosphere seeing as how the Division Championship is probably at stake.  If Case fails to perform up to the standard he has set so far this season that will shake my confidence in him pretty severely.  This game is a great test to see if we can count on Case when it really counts.  Come on Case, make me a believer, SKOL!  

No comments: