Saturday, February 23, 2013

2012 Classic Day 1

Ike and Cliff Pace in the lead.  Two total polar opposites in terms of personality.  Cliff is one soft spoken, non showy dude. KVD in the hunt again.  My guy Christie looking dangerous.  My fantasy team is doing OK, but I need Scanlon, Knuth, and Alton all to pick it up on day 2.

Does anybody know what jerkbait Ike was using?  I couldn't tell by the pictures I saw.  Or how about KVD, was he using that SK bait?

I thought Chris Lane handled himself with grace in light of getting skunked.

It's gonna be even colder tomorrow.   I think Mike McClelland is gonna be dangerous.

I don't have any comments on B.A.S.S. Day 1 coverage as that I was asleep all day.  I will follow it on Sunday. Today I'll be in Brainerd for my Bass Snatcher meeting and I'm not sure when I'll be back

I'm impressed with the coverage at Advanced Angler.com.

No comments: