Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Weather Has Been Awesome

But I haven't been fishing, except for a few casts after we took the dock out on Monday.

Yesterday I took the Trophy out to Rock Lake and ran Stabil into the motor before running it completely out of gas. When I got home I vacuumed out the carpet, pulled the batteries, and trolling motor. Later today I plan to wipe out the white interior. I don't think I'm going to do anything about the scum on the outside of the boat because the stuff I have for that is a little too harsh of a chemical for my taste.

I may do a little shore fishing tommorrow, but I'm not sure.

1 comment:

Chris Ricci said...

Hey Bass Pundit!

I'm here at Lobina Lures, Home of the Rico, my new title sponsor, and i want you to give them a call.

1-800-498-9520 ask for the Executive Assistant, Joyce, and she will fill you in.