Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Vikings Fire Brad Childress

Maybe instead of the No Cheese logo I used on Sunday, I should have had a No Chili logo (except I can't find one of those on the ready in Google Images). If you have read my blog before you know I was all on the Fire Chili bandwagon from the second he let Randy Moss go. In all likelyhood the change to Leslie Frazier is to little to late. At this point as a fan for this season, I want to see Adrian Peterson win another rushing title. I am indifferent to pulling Favre and don't think that should happen until we are at least mathmatically eliminated from the playoffs. I did not blog it at the time, but when Favre came back I was not super excited for the precise reason that Green Bay would get a shot at revenge and chances were high Favre wouldn't be able to duplicate last years season. Well Favre is having a rough year (not all his fault) and the Packer fans got the last laugh with that blow out in the Dome.

At this point I'm probably rooting for the Steelers despite their wayward QB. I most certainly don't want to see the Packers, Bears, or Patriots in the Super Bowl. Same goes for a Vick led Eagles Team.

1 comment:

MNAngler said...

I'm in complete agreement with you (except for that last paragraph). That Moss debacle will cost the team for years to come.

I don't know where we'll go from here, but I'm looking forward to seeing Frazier as coach.