Friday, July 10, 2009

FLW Tour Champlain Day 2

My FLW fantasy fishing season has for practical purposes come to an end. Scott Martin was my only angler at Champlain in the Top 10. I would definitely consider my results this year to be sub-par. I got off to an OK start but I didn't do anything at all in the last 3 tournaments. I have yet to crack the prizes in the new FLW Fantasy Fishing Game and who knows if they will keep things insane for next year.

Of Note: It will be a shoot out for FLW Angler of the Year with Clark Wendlandt and Luke Clausen both making the 10 Cut. Brent Ehrler made a come back today but ended up just a little short. I would have to say that Wendlandt is the favorite at this point because of his success and experience at Champlain. However Luke has proven he can be a closer when the biggest titles in the sport are on the line. Should be a good couple of days.

No comments: