Wednesday, December 24, 2008


The BP wishes you and your family a blessed Christmas!!!


I guess it's a Merry Christmas to me.

Tonight at about 5:30pm the doorbell rang and I was thinking that can only mean one thing. The UPS man is here with a Christmas present for me. Sure enough when I got to the door there was a 7 foot long package waiting. There was no doubt that this box was holding the GLoomis MBR 783c GLX and Team Daiwa S-103Pi reel that I won on Ebay for a phenominal price. I openned the box and the rod was not broken, the reel looked to be in excellent shape and there was even a bonus Terminator T-1 spinnerbait with the rod.

Yes Merry Christmas to me!!! It's to bad the rod won't see any action for another 4 months. I plan on reselling the reel as that it is the old Team Daiwa S type reel.

For those who don't know: A GLoomis GLX is the top of the line rod for one of the world's premier fishing rod companies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you also Dave.

Art

HellaBass said...

Man, looks like you really have been stocking up this off season!!