Monday, June 02, 2008

Computer Quirks

My computer is back to acting funny again. Early last fall the page scrolling on the computer went haywire and some other little quirky things like changing of the on screen text size. I figured that I got some type of virus and so I updated the McAfee Anti-virus software that had lapsed. However, when I ran the virus scan nothing came up and the quirks continued. At the time I figured a few work arounds, but it was a pain in the butt. The problems would happen intermittently and they eventually went away, until last night. The problems are back again full force.

I don't think I did much blogging back when I was having the problems. I don't know what effect this will have on my blogging and I certainly hope it is not something I can pass on to others or get embedded into the blog. Wish me luck.

No comments: