Sunday, January 20, 2008

Packers Lose!!!

Congratulations to my sister-in-law Kristen's NY football Giants for their overtime victory over Favre and the Packer Nation in the Ice Bowl 2.

I will be rooting for Randy Moss and Lawrence Maroney in the Super Bowl. As I said before at 18-0 the Patriots have earned the mantle of being the best football team in history. It's doubtful that the Giants will get in the way of the Patriots and that NFL Championship.

The Weather: We are currently in what will probably be the coldest stretch of the winter. It was something like -17 last night. When it warms up I may do something about getting my ice fishing gear together.

1 comment:

HellaBass said...

How great & fitting that the game essentially ended on a Favre interception?? That is the #4 that I really love!!

HellaBass
RichLindgren.com
Rich's Bassin' Blog
Rich's Bassin' Forum
Bass Fishing Tackle Blog