Friday, December 07, 2007

The End

Well Ice has the lakes locked up and there is no more bass fishing to be done. I think I will officially call BP vs. Duffman over at Week 25. Therefore

Summer of 2007
BP 6
Duffman 6

A tie, how lame is that? Beyond that, out of 25 weeks at least one of us hit the water on only 12 of them. If I would have fished like I normally do in the summer I would have blown Duffman away just for the simple fact that he would not be getting out nearly as much as me. I think we only fished head to head one or two weeks; The rest of the weeks it went to who ever went fishing. I think Duffman would have ruled had he not hurt his shoulder. I think Duffman caught the biggest fish, so really he wins.

On ice fishing: I had a dream last night that I was ice fishing. The electronics showed fish suspended, but I didn't catch any. I was unable to make the December meeting of the Fishers of Men club this week, therefore I did not have the chance to get to Vados to buy me some maggies. Without maggies I am hesitant to go out. Also the weather is cold and I don't have things rounded up. Snow on the ice is another factor that will make fishing unlikely for now. We probably won't have safe Ice for driving until around Christmas and the snow will make driving out difficult. Also the Explorer isn't working well and needs to be fixed. Oh well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I caught some bass today! small, one about two pounds lost it at the hole though! Cyb one BP zipppparooni! Missed ya at OCB thursday!hope you are feeling ok! Mabye we can hit Millelacs this winter eh?
Later
Cyb

HellaBass said...

At least the Vikes are relavant when the fishing is less then ideal...