Saturday, October 20, 2007

BP vs Duffman Week 21

I didn't get out and would be surprized if Duffman did, because it rained all week.

Week 21
BP 0
Duffman 0

Summer 2007
BP 6
Duffman 6

To be honest, I don't know if I will do any more bass fishing this open water season. It is the time of year I'd rather be fishing salmon in Sconi or Pig walters on Mille Lacs. I won't be fishing salmon again this year, but should be hitting the water hard this week for walleye. I bought a new GPS and will want to start getting my money's worth out of it. Hopefully this Magellan will hold up unlike the last two I had. It is a big ? as to whether or not the the Magellan Sportrack will allow me to mark the exact same waypoints on Indian Point. Unfortunatly the coordinates are unreadable on Sportrack and so the only way to reproduce the same spots will be to do it on the lake. Who knows if the Sportrack will work or not for me to do that.

No comments: