Friday, October 12, 2007

BP vs Duffman Week 20

I didn't get out, to bad today would have been a good day to fish. Overcast and calm. How about you Duffman?

It's possible that the Duffman has left the building because I know from fishing MN he was out fishing sometime in the past couple of weeks. However no report, no score!

Well Duffman has reported in and caught a fish for week 20, it's all tied up again. I don't know that I will fish for bass any more this season. The contest does run until the end of November 2.

Week 20
BP 0
Duffman 1

Summer 2007
BP 6
Duffman 6

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Been getting out here and there, nothing worth measuring within the last couple weeks. I did get one that probably went 18.5 and was a good 4 lbs on Friday. They are getting chunky. Pulled a bonehead manuver, forgot to replace my spool on my wormin reel. I was actually just out to get my shoulder in shape paddlin a solo canoe, but I thought I'd get a little fishin in. I snapped the line on my first two hooksets, yep, a little difference between 6 lb and 17 lb test mono. Finally dialed in the drag, than was able land four. All between 3-4lbs. I don't even want to think about the fish I lost. lol