Saturday, August 04, 2007

BP vs. Duffman Week 10

Once again this week I did not get on the water so if Duffman did, it will be his week. And it is!

Week 10
BP 0
Duffman 1

Summer 2007
BP 4
Duffman 3

Wow I haven't been paying attention to the Bass fishing world. This week is the million dollar Forrest Wood Cup at Lake Ouachita. Click on BassFan for more info.

On the 35W Bridge Collapse:
Wow who would have thought something like that could happen without a major triggering event such as an earthquake or a bomb. Simply unbelieveable. I consider it quite amazing that more were not killed and seriously injured. In college I used to travel over this bridge quite often, but I haven't really had a reason to go over it in several years.

And to those who would use this as an excuse to make partisan political attacks or call for the raising of additional taxes. You SUCK because you have no shame!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey BP,
I got out last Thursday, slow day, between the three of us we only got 5 fish. I had an 18" and a smaller guy for my efforts, but right before we called it a night, I switched rigs and tried one last cast, 19" bass fell for the jig/pig in deeper water. We had been fishing shallow up until then. So far it's my biggest of the season, still hoping to crack the 20" mark soon, well see.