Saturday, August 11, 2007

20,000/BpvD wk 11/Elite Potomac Day 2

The Bass Pundit blog has reached it's 20,000th visit. I think I average somewhere around 25 visits a day.

BP vs. Duffman
Once again this week I did not get out so if Duffman did it's all tied up for the summer. Wow what a contest. I think we have both fished only 1 of the weeks.

Week 11
BP 0
Duffman 0

Summer 2007
BP 4
Duffman 3

Pro Bass Fishing:
I was totally asleep at the wheel this week and forgot about the BASS Elite at the Potomac River. I didn't change up on the Fantasy Teams and am getting pretty much killed because of it.

Bassfan Story...

Basszone Story...

Fantasy Bass Fishing Notes:
Day1 was terrible. Day 2 saw quite a bit of improvement. Kennedy and Roumbainis who are on both squads are in the top 12 but those are the BPboys only top 50 guys. BP1 has 4 of 5 in the top 50. Hopefully Day 3 will be as good or better than Day 2.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BP....
I didn't get out last week either, it's been a bad summer for me getting out. (Dang shoulder) I'm going to try and get out this wednesday, I'll let you know how I do.

Duffman