Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Hellabass blogs: Amistad Elite Series Practice & Day 1Detailed


American Idol: Yes I am an American Idol fan, a non voting one. Actually this is the first year I've really paid attention to the show beyond an occasional watch. My favorite is Melinda Doolittle, man can she sing. I think Lakisha, Jordan, and Blake all have a lot of talent but Melinda is definitely my choice to be the next American Idol. Who knows, maybe when it gets down to the end, I'll maybe send her a vote if you can do it online.

The Weather: It was darn near 60 F degrees yesterday. The snow is melting like crazy. It still will be a couple of two three or four weeks before open water finally arrives. Hopefully I will be ready when the day comes and that it will be as warm and nice a spring as last year.

SMG On Tour...

Derek Remitz on BassFan Radio...

No comments: