Friday, March 02, 2007

BP stands for Back Pain This time the Chiropractor was not a miracle healer and my back has been quite sore since Monday. I think I'm gonna need to see the Chiropractor again next week. However right at the moment my back is feeling OK, which is a nice change.

Team Lucky Craft Journal has it's blog about the Classic Up.

On Tour SMG pro's at BassMaster Southern Open on Lake Kissimmee and the Classic.

Rich "Hellabass" Lindgren has started himself a My Space Page.

Until I figure out what to do with this, I'll leave it here: Lunkergirl.com

Just learned about Ken Cook's Elite Schedule Journal which consists of Elite Series Bass Pro Ken Cook blogging about the various stops on the BASS Elite Series. Check out the blogs of the 2006 season. Another cool thing on Ken Cook's website is the Pattern Forecast. Ooops I guess you have to pay for it, not that cool then.

No comments: