Monday, December 06, 2004

Didn't get out today.

I was just not up to getting out on the ice today. Maybe tomorrow.

Here's some pics from last season and Scott "CollegeOutdoorsguy" Hillesheim. Scott was living at his uncle's cabin on Platte while he finished up his last year at college in Brainerd. We discovered each other through Fishingminnesota.com and we ended up fishing together in his uncle's permanent many days and nights. We had a good time and caught some nice fish, Scott was an entertaining person to be around, I'll miss him this year as that he has now graduated. Hey Scott, if you see this buzz me an email or sign the guest book or something.

Here is what I am pretty sure was Scott's biggest ice bass of last year. I think it was about 18.5"

Posted by Hello

And I believe this was the 1st Good Bass of last winter and it was just a hint of all the good fish in the area which we would later catch a bunch of. The majority of the bass were slightly closer to shore than where the permanent shack was located.

Posted by Hello
Man I hope to get into that kind of Ice Bassin action this winter.

No comments: