Saturday, February 19, 2022

How the 2022 New Year's Resolution Is Coming Along

 

New Year's Resolution for 2022 was to buy less fishing equipment with a few items I would make exceptions for. So far, I have pretty much stuck to the plan. To get a Mad Maxx Frog, I did have to get a few other frogs. Still, the other frogs were a Bobby's Perfect Sparrow, 2 Ish's Phatties, a KVD Sexy Frog, and a Molix that I read some good things about. I did buy a 2nd Clam Jason Mitchel Meat Stick Rod at the start of February and plan to buy another one in March if I can find one. That rod gives such an upgrade in bite detection from my old St. Croix and Genz Lighting Rod with spring bobbers. I am done with those spring bobbers. I have a bid on eBay for a Gen 2 Tatula rod that wasn't on the original list, but I want one after hearing Seth talk it up on a video. I wouldn't mind upgrading to a hard case to carry my ice fishing rods in.

No comments: