Friday, October 02, 2020

Gull Lake and Cedar Lake Tournament Plan and Rod Selection

 

Gull Plan: Hopefully, I won't freeze my butt off and the bass bite in Round Lake in the morning. Apparently, that lake is notorious for shutting down by about 10AM.  It would be great if the day breaks that tendency. Runs are gonna be cold. Whatever we do after that is a bit of mystery to me. Thank goodness winds are supposed to be light booth days this week.

Cedar Lake:  Try to figure out a pattern and if we can't hopefully I can junk fish up a limit. I have failed to get a limit both times the Snatchers have fished here.

The goal is to get a limit both days and be the top Co-Angler at least one of the days. 

The Rods I'm Bringing:

7'4" XH Zillion (Frog)
7'4" H Zillion (Jig)
7'4" H Tatula XT (Swim Jig, Buzzbait, Spinnerbait)
7' H Avid (Texas Rig)
7' MH Mojo (Chatter Jigs)
6'8"M Avid (Topwater)
6'6" MH GLX (Light Jig/Texas Rig/Ned Rid)

5'6" MH Premier Spinning (Fluke)  

No comments: