Friday, March 29, 2019

First Fishing Trip of 2019




I went and got my fishing license today and then went and threw a few casts at the GOMH from 4 to 4:30PM.  Not only was it my first fishing trip of the year, but also the first time using the selfie stick with the iPhone while out and about.  It didn't exactly go smoothly, but I got a couple pics I was happy with.  The water is really clear right now and right at the level I like with it slowly rising.  Provided we get an inch or two of rain in April I don't think we will have low water issues for the GOMH prime month of May.

I spent most of the evening beginning to get my tackle organized for the year.  I've still quite a bit to do yet.  It's a long time before the Fishing Opener gets here. Plenty of time to get my act together.

No comments: